Summary: Responsible for clerical duties related to the processing and control of technical documentation. Ensure proper processes are followed in the maintenance and/or revision of such documents. Rely upon established instructions, policies, and guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Perform, maintain, and help to improve Quest’s document control system policies and procedures.
- Assist with short-term Document Control projects when necessary.
- Mentor lower-level Document Control personnel.
- High School graduate or GED.
- Four or more years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Demonstrates leadership skills and abilities.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, blue prints, company policies and procedure manuals and write routine reports and correspondence.
Please note: Your experience and qualifications as described in your application will be used to determine which applicants will advance to the interview phase. Computer based aptitude tests may be administered to qualified applicants who are selected to interview. If offered employment, the offer will be contingent on the satisfactory completion of a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug screen.