Provide high quality drafting of models/drawings, solving problems, and making improvements in support of engineering efforts and the total life cycle of Quest aircraft by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Accurately incorporate drawing/model changes using NX.
- Provide drafting advice to engineering team in support of developing clear and concise drawings/models.
- Interface with Engineers to create and modify drawings/models.
- Research vendor supplied products and assemblies.
- Learn new software and procedures in support of ongoing improvement.
- Integrate with the current Drafting team in support of engineering efforts and Quests overall goals.
- Follow company process and procedures related to Drafting and the Engineering Services group.
- Minimum 4 years aerospace engineering experience.
- Post-secondary drafting, design, CAD training and/or coursework.
- NX and MS Office Suite proficiency required.
- Model Based Engineering (MBE) experience preferred.
- Product and Manufacturing Information (PMI) experience preferred.
- Adobe Illustrator experience preferred.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in aircraft design, manufacturing, tooling, and systems. Sufficient professional experience to assure competence as a fully trained drafter.
Please note: Your experience and qualifications as described in your application will be used to determine which applicants will advance to the interview phase. Computer based aptitude tests may be administered to qualified applicants who are selected to interview. If offered employment, the offer will be contingent on the satisfactory completion of a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug screen.