We are seeking an experienced Quality Inspector. This position is responsible for performing a variety of very complex and detailed inspections in support of Production, Manufacturing, Engineering, and engineering projects up to and including aircraft certification. This individual will perform diverse and difficult visual, mechanical and functional inspections on detail parts, sub-assemblies, installations, aircraft systems and completed aircraft.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- The Quality Inspector performs diverse and difficult visual, mechanical and functional inspections on detail parts, sub-assemblies, installations, aircraft systems and completed aircraft.
- The inspections may include, but not limited to dimensional measuring, systems checks, mechanical checks, testing, calibration, function tests, cosmetic appearance, and documentation of acceptance or rejection of components/systems.
- Minimum three years of experience as a Quality Inspector or equivalent position (i.e. Delegated Inspections, performing quality inspections in a manufacturing/production environment.)
- Three to five years of aircraft manufacturing experience strongly preferred.
- Must have extensive knowledge and understanding of all aspects of quality and aircraft manufacturing/production.
- Must have knowledge of and experience in using Precision Measuring Equipment (PME).
- Must have a high degree of mechanical aptitude and attention to detail, with the ability to work quickly and thoroughly in a production environment.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite and have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate high attention to detail.
Please note: Your experience and qualifications as described in your application will be used to determine which applicants will advance to the interview phase. Computer based aptitude tests may be administered to qualified applicants who are selected to interview. If offered employment, the offer will be contingent on the satisfactory completion of a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug screen.