Summary: Responsible for creating and maintaining technical documentation as it relates to Quest Aircraft products; e.g. aircraft manuals, parts catalogs, field service instructions, etc. Ensure proper standards are followed in the creation, maintenance, and/or revision of such documents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Perform and maintain Quest’s technical publication system policies and procedures.
- Create and maintain technical documents and publications based upon personal expertise and technical input from other disciplines (Engineering, Customer Service, etc.)
- Provide “proofing” of both technical content and language/format of documents for other authors.
- Associate’s degree or four to eight years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in Adobe products desired.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general technical procedures, blue prints, business correspondence, and government regulations.
- Ability to write articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Ability to effectively present information to managers, public groups, and/or executive level management.
Please note: Your experience and qualifications as described in your application will be used to determine which applicants will advance to the interview phase. Computer based aptitude tests may be administered to qualified applicants who are selected to interview. If offered employment, the offer will be contingent on the satisfactory completion of a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug screen.