We are seeking a Aircraft Assembler to join our team. This entry level position is responsible for properly assembling, fastening, and installing parts of the KODIAK® 100 Aircraft.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Familiarization with the use of hand and power tools.
- Must be able, or be trainable, to competently install solid rivets commonly used in the construction of aircraft and aircraft assemblies.
- Experience with blueprint reading preferred.
- Must be able to apply common sense understanding, carry out instructions, and demonstrate good analytical skills, alphanumeric accuracy and reading comprehension.
- Ability to demonstrate high attention to detail and the ability to work quickly and thoroughly in a production environment.
- Must be an excellent team player, be dependable, trustworthy and present self with professionalism.
- The right individual will be teachable and willing to learn.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Familiar with the use of hand and power tools.
- Must receive passing grade on Department of Labor competency test.
- Experience with reading blueprints preferred.
Computer based aptitude tests and mechanical skills assessments are administered to qualified applicants who are selected to interview. If offered employment, a Functional Analysis Test will be given to determine ability to perform the Essential Functions of the job. The employment offer will also be contingent on the satisfactory completion of a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug screen.
Please note: Your experience and qualifications as described in your application, will be used to determine which applicants will advance to the interview phase.